Hope to make you think

Fears Schmears

This post is inspired directly from Chris Savage’s Savage Thoughts and it’s 7 months old.  Yes, I’m late to this party, but this party is more like a festival; it goes on and on.  I just felt it had to be shared, and not just with a simple Like or Retweet.  GO READ IT. Everyone’s … Read More Fears Schmears

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share via Email

Field notes, Hope to make you think

Skull games! Courtesy of the Smithsonian.

Respectfully, skulls should never be played with.  As archaeologists, our minds are trained to see things as artifacts, but when excavating burials, we try to be as respectful as possible.  Playing with skulls digitally though – that ain’t so bad.  In fact, it’s very cool! The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History has a Mystery … Read More Skull games! Courtesy of the Smithsonian.

Hope to make you think, The business side of things

On the path to great leadership #TAOL

I recently attended my first “Art of” event and I must say that it was worth every single penny.  The Art of Leadership should be mandatory attendance, and not only for managers, CEOs, and top-rung corporate employees.  If I had employees (hey, I’m a young entrepreneur), I would make them all go.  Leaders are everywhere, … Read More On the path to great leadership #TAOL

Hope to make you think

Start with yourself, #occupy your mind

Amidst all the recent occupy movements, there has been increasing awareness with regard to financial difficulties amongst “the 99 percent” that are seemingly and abundantly different from those of “the 1 percent.”  I sympathize with many of the 99%; financial difficulties, especially due to rising medical costs (so glad I live in Canada), are very … Read More Start with yourself, #occupy your mind